Constructed to exceed military expectations and quality standards, each weapon is built with individualized attention to detail and multi-level inspection of quality.
Since the Second World War, the United States has had versions of the M2 in service in a variety of roles including aircraft guns, anti-aircraft defensive guns, tripod- mounted infantry guns and dual purpose anti-aircraft and anti-vehicular weapons.
The M2HB will outperform all your current heavy weight machine gun, anti-vehicle, and force protection needs.
- Caliber – .50 (12.7 x 99mm NATO)
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Short recoil
- Feed – M9 linked belt (Left or Right with change of parts)
- Weight Empty – 84 pounds (38.1 kg)
- Length Overall – 65 inches (165 cm)
- Barrel Length – 45 inches (114.3 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 450-600 rounds per minute
- Maximum Range – 6,800 meters
- Effective Range – 1,800 meters
- Muzzle Velocity – 3,055 ft/s (930 m/s)