Elite Survival Systems Recon 3 Sleeping Bag
On issue with the RAAF, commandos & NATO, U.S. forces in Iraq and other forces world wide makes this bag no ordinary item! The 1220 sleeping bag is a military 2 season sleeping bag, the sleeping bag can be laundered in the normal manner and will perform more efficiently than bags with natural fillings when wet. The bag and the compression sack weigh approx 2lbs 15oz (1.33kg). The Compression Sack spider both reduces the volume of the rolled bag for carriage and also provide a waterproof outer to prevent the bag from getting wet. Packs up very small so you can stash it away in your kit.
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
- 100gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Internal baffle foot is re-enforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
- Internal and external hanging tabs.
- Bonded seams
- Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
- Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
- Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
- Shaped hood for extra comfort.
- Internal PDA pocket
- 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
- Designed for operations in -5 degree Celsius locations.
- Dims unpacked: Length 220cm. Width: at shoulders 85cm. at feet 55cm.
- Dims packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
- Weight: 1.35kg
- NATO Stock No. 66 – 146-06-76
- ISO 9001:2000 compliant