CDR15 Patrol Rifle
All accessory items like sights, optics, slings, stocks/grips and carry cases of your choice can be supplied as a complete weapon system kit.
- Semi Automatic Rifle
- Lower/Upper machined from Aircraft Billet US Aluminum
- Caliber 5.56 Nato or 300 BLK
- Melanite plated 16″ Barrel with 1/7 twist with 15″ hand guard
- All MIL-STD 1913 Rail hand guards have M-LOK mounting points
- Mil spec carbine stock and grip
- Direct gas operated
The OOW249 is the belt-fed, air-cooled, fully automatic light machine gun currently deployed by infantry units all around the world. It fires linked or magazine fed 5.56mm NATO ammunition and can be configured in a standard or paratrooper configuration.
- Caliber – 5.56 x 45mm NATO
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Gas-operated, open bolt
- Feed – M27 linked belt, STANAG magazine
- Weight Empty – 17 lbs. (7.71 kg)
- Length Overall – 41 inches (104.14 cm)
- Barrel Length – 21 inches (53.34 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 750–1,000 rounds per minute
- Effective Range – 1,000 yards (914 meters)
SONIS (Stand Off Non-Lethal Interdiction System)
AirTronic-USA introduces SONIS™, the safest, most accurate, non-lethal crowd-control solution available to the law enforcement community. SONIS™, our 40mm, single-shot dispenser, is a lightweight, tactical, and easily deployable unit that is ideal for any fi rst response force. Our kit includes our advanced engineered 40mm dispenser, an array of non-lethal round types, fl ip-up sight, a cleaning kit and customized carrying case. For over 25 years AirTronic has been providing weapons systems that are used by elite military units around the globe, and our products are synonymous with reliability, quality and safety.
Bore (Caliber) 40mm Weight 4 lbs (1.18 kg) unloaded Length 28.5 in (724mm) Material 4140/4150 Ordnance Grade Barrel Steel (Zero Casting) Maximum Range Up to 438 yards (400 meters) and round dependent Effective Range 109 yards (100 meters) and round dependent Ammunition 40mm Standard BIP, Oleoresin Capsicum, Malodorant, Tear Gas Powder Warranty 2 years or 1000 rounds against factory defects
Like the M240, the M240-SLR fires a 7.62mm NATO round. However, unlike the M240, the M240-SLR has been redesigned to fire from a closed bolt.
In field tests, using match ammunition, a randomly chosen weapon effortlessly produced minute-of-angle (1”) groups at 100 yards. In both single and rapid fire (400 rpm) tests, absolutely no malfunctions were experienced with the gun… a true testament to its superb engineering.
The M240-SLR is dimensionally identical to the M240, and is able to integrate into any M240 mounting system.
- Caliber – 7.62 x 51mm NATO
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Gas-operated, closed bolt
- Feed – M13 linked belt (Left or Right with change of Top Cover and Feed Tray)
- Weight Empty – 24.2 pounds (10.98 kg)
- Length Overall – 47.54 inches (120.75 cm)
- Barrel Length – 20 inches (50.8 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 400 rounds per minute (approximately)
- Maximum Range – 3,725 meters
- Effective Range (Bipod) – 800 meters
- Effective Range (Tripod) – 1,100 meters
- Muzzle Velocity – 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s)
Optimizing the frame-to-slide-to-trigger guard relationship creates handling characteristics unique among small pistols of its kind. Many pocket guns can be hard to handle and unpleasant to shoot, discouraging practice at the range and time on the hip. However, the 911 .380 both shoots and feels like a full-size firearm, encouraging both practice and daily carry in the most concealable firearm that Springfield currently offers. It’s small frame shooting with the familiarity of a 1911.
Caliber .380 ACP
Recoil System Full Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
Sights Pro-Glo™ Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
Weight 12.6 oz
Slide 416 Black Nitride, Loaded Chamber Indicator
Barrel 2.7-inch 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16 Twist
Grip Type G10 Grips
Frame 7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum, Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap & Mainspring Housing, Extended Ambi Thumb Safety
Magazines 1 – 6 Round Flush & 1 – 7 Round Extended, Stainless Steel
M203A1/A2 40MM Grenade Launcher
The AirTronic USA M203 system, is a breech-loaded 40mm grenade launcher fully compatible with M16, M4A1/2/3, M5, AK-47 and AK-74. The M203’s lethality and broad versatility make it the prime choice of the U.S. and Foreign Armed Forces as an essential weapon in both offensive and defensive operations. Stand-Alone conversion kits and mounting hardware for the AK-47 and AK-74 are available
Bore (Caliber) 40mm Trigger Single Action Weight 3 lbs (1.36 kg) Length 15 in (380mm), Barrel Only – 12 in (304.8mm) Material 7075-T6 Aluminum Sight(s) Leaf Sight and Quadrant Sight Muzzle Velocity Leaf Sight and Quadrant Sight Ammunition Lethal – 40mm x 46mm, Less Than Lethal – 40mm x 40mm Warranty Two-Year Limited for Defects in Material and Workmanship Production Capabilities 350-500 per month
The Quick Change Barrel (QCB) version of the M2 offers the same protection and capabilities that the classic M2 Heavy Barrel offers. It has the same cyclic rate (450 to 550 rpm), effective range (7,400 yards) and ease of maintenance.
What sets the QCB apart is the greatly reduced time to perform a barrel change. The system’s preset head space can mean precious rapid response time under fire once the barrel reaches “hot gun” status. A trained operator can change a hot barrel out for a new barrel in under 10 seconds compared to approximately 90 seconds for a traditional M2HB which has the need to set headspace and timing with every change.
Conversion kits are available to allow older M2HB weapons to have the same functionality as new QCB models.
- Caliber – .50 (12.7 x 99mm NATO)
- Finish – Phosphate
- Operation – Short recoil
- Feed – M9 linked belt (Left or Right with change of parts)
- Weight Empty – 84 pounds (38.1 kg)
- Length Overall – 65 inches (165 cm)
- Barrel Length – 45 inches (114.3 cm)
- Rate of Fire – 450-600 rounds per minute
- Maximum Range – 6,800 meters
- Effective Range – 1,800 meters
- Muzzle Velocity – 3,055 ft/s (930 m/s)